Oryginalne części do Integrale i innych klasyków

Dział stworzony specjalnie dla posiadaczy i miłośników najlepszych Lancii w historii. Znalazłeś coś ciekawego w sieci, chcesz coś udostępnić - podziel się tutaj (z wyjątkiem porad technicznych)
Awatar użytkownika
solarzmr
Imię: Marcin
Kontakt:

Oryginalne części do Integrale i innych klasyków

Post autor: solarzmr » 04 gru 2019, 12:01

Nadszedł wreszcie ten dzień, kiedy Fiat oficjalnie zaczyna wspierać właścicieli klasyków i rozpoczyna sprzedaż oryginalnych części. Na początek idą zderzaki do Delty Integrale i Delty EVO. Ceny trochę duże niestety, ale zobaczymy co znajdzie się jeszcze w ofercie.
Owners of FCA classic cars can now purchase "Heritage Parts", a new line of faithfully reproduced spare parts for classic cars conceived and created by FCA Heritage in tandem with the Mopar brand. The project starts with one of the most iconic vehicles in the history of FCA: the front and rear bumpers of Lancia Delta HF Integrale and Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione will be available from today.
:link:

Awatar użytkownika
Jam_Belfegor
Forumowicz/ka
Forumowicz/ka
Imię: Przemysław

Re: Oryginalne części do Integrale i innych klasyków

Post autor: Jam_Belfegor » 04 gru 2019, 15:23

Za wiele tam nie ma a ceny raczej nie na nasze kieszenie... goły zderzak do delty I za 6k zł hmmmm...

Awatar użytkownika
INTEGRALE
Klubowicz
Klubowicz

Post autor: INTEGRALE » 05 gru 2019, 12:23

Akurat w kwestii poszycia nadwozia (do evo) można się poratować Polskimi produktami, bardzo dobrej jakości, prawie 10 razy tansze ;)
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione

Awatar użytkownika
solarzmr
Kontakt:

Post autor: solarzmr » 05 gru 2019, 13:21

Wiem że wiele tam nie ma i cholernie drogo. Bardziej mi chodzi o to że wreszcie coś się ruszyło.
Z informacji prasowej wynika że planują szerokie wsparcie dla klasyków i zaczynają od najbardziej poszukiwanych części.
Co z tego wyniknie, czas pokaże.

Awatar użytkownika
miwis
Klubowicz
Klubowicz
Imię: Michał
Kontakt:

Post autor: miwis » 05 gru 2019, 16:09

Tylko 2 zderzaki? To cała ich gama części? Będzie jakaś lista z częściami, które planują wykonać?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T przy użyciu Tapatalka

Włoszki jakie przytrafiły mi się w życiu:

Lancia Delta GT 1.6 i.e 1991
Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 16V 1991
Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 T.S 2001
Lancia Y 1.2 8V LS Marie Claire 2001
Lancia Delta "III" 1.4 T-jet 150 KM Platino bi-colore 2009-jest
Lancia (Beta) Montecarlo S2 1981-jest

Awatar użytkownika
solarzmr
Kontakt:

Post autor: solarzmr » 05 gru 2019, 16:31

Poniżej cała informacja prasowa z tą informacją.
Od 9 grudnia będą jeszcze zderzaki do normalnej Integralki. Kiedy będzie coś więcej? Zobaczymy. Oby niedługo.

FCA Heritage and Mopar join forces in a project that recreates original spare parts for classic cars. The bumpers of the legendary Lancia Delta HF Integrale will be the first products in the catalog.

Owners of FCA classic cars can now purchase "Heritage Parts", a new line of faithfully reproduced spare parts for classic cars conceived and created by FCA Heritage in tandem with the Mopar brand. The project starts with one of the most iconic vehicles in the history of FCA: the front and rear bumpers of Lancia Delta HF Integrale and Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione will be available from today.

The parts are produced using the original molds preserved by FCA Manufacturing, and today, following the necessary renovation operations performed in the FCA plant in Grugliasco, they will begin a new life. Specifically, the bumpers are supplied unprimed as the materials do not require flame-polishing. They must be sanded by the customer before they are painted.

The products offered by Mopar and FCA Heritage use original molds and materials, ensuring a perfect fit and enabling the cars to take to the road in full compliance with current homologation regulations. This is an important new initiative for the owners of these Lancia vehicles, timeless symbols of the most prestigious rally racing victories.

The "Heritage Parts" range therefore combines the priceless documentary heritage of FCA Heritage - the department of the Group dedicated to protecting and promoting the historical heritage of the Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia and Abarth brands - and the high quality, safety and reliability of the original parts produced by Mopar, the brand dedicated to supplying spare parts, customer assistance and support for the vehicles of the FCA Group.

The Lancia Delta HF Integrale bumpers can be ordered from the FCA Authorized Network or directly from the Mopar Store at the following link. This is the official Mopar store private customers, where they can purchase accessories and spare parts, but also a long series of personalized services for their FCA vehicle, such as warranty extensions, maintenance services, all-in-one installation packs and much more.

Orders can already be made for the bumpers of the Integrale Evoluzione version, whereas orders for the Integrale version can be made from December 9th onwards.

List prices

Lancia Delta HF Integrale, front bumpers (p/n 82445937), € 1,300 + VAT,
Lancia Delta HF Integrale, rear bumpers (p/n 82445936), € 1,150 + VAT,
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione, front bumpers (p/n 176978599), € 1,300 + VAT,
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione, rear bumpers (p/n 176971999), € 1,150 + VAT.

Further information on all the activities of FCA Heritage can be found on the website www.fcaheritage.com.

Awatar użytkownika
miwis
Klubowicz
Klubowicz
Imię: Michał
Kontakt:

Post autor: miwis » 05 gru 2019, 17:27

Zobaczmy jak to będzie wyglądać w przyszłości, chociaż w moim przypadku za wiele się nie spodziewam. Mój samochód był produkowany w zakładzie Pininfariny i wszelkie formy , wytłoczki , prasy znajdowały się właśnie tam. Mam nadzieję, że ze wspólnej mechaniki i elektryki koncernowej coś podejdzie.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T przy użyciu Tapatalka

Włoszki jakie przytrafiły mi się w życiu:

Lancia Delta GT 1.6 i.e 1991
Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 16V 1991
Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 T.S 2001
Lancia Y 1.2 8V LS Marie Claire 2001
Lancia Delta "III" 1.4 T-jet 150 KM Platino bi-colore 2009-jest
Lancia (Beta) Montecarlo S2 1981-jest

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „::: INTEGRALE i nie tylko - superliga Lancii wszechczasów :::”