Reverse light wire - HELP

kotsos4u
Dopiero zaczyna na naszym forum
Imię: Kostas

Reverse light wire - HELP

Post autor: kotsos4u » 14 mar 2022, 22:08

Dear Lancia owners ,
I desperately need your help . I own a Lancia Delta 2008 and I need to find the reverse light wire . I searched on the boot and uncovered both left and right covers but the wire doesn’t seem to be there .
I have a reverse camera installed but I need to connect it to the reverse light wire (or parking sensors wire) in order to be activated .
Please help me guys !
Ostatnio zmieniony 15 mar 2022, 0:07 przez faraon, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Powód: I approve the post conditionally. Complete the profile with Name and city / country. If you do not do this, subsequent posts will not be approved. BTW - say hello to the "Greetings" section

Awatar użytkownika
topcio
Prezes Lancia Klub Polska
Prezes Lancia Klub Polska

Re: Reverse light wire - HELP

Post autor: topcio » 15 mar 2022, 9:39

The reversing lights are in the bumper, so look for the wires under the car instead of in the trunk
Delta Intergale 16v
Fulvia Coupe 1.3 S 1972
Fulvia Coupe 1.3S 1971
Beta Spider Zagato 1.6
Obrazek

kotsos4u

Post autor: kotsos4u » 15 mar 2022, 9:57

topcio pisze: 15 mar 2022, 9:39 The reversing lights are in the bumper, so look for the wires under the car instead of in the trunk
Thank you for your answer ! I tried to look in the bumper but everything is hidden . I can’t find any cables . That’s why I tried to find in the boot where most of the cables exist .

Awatar użytkownika
Tomzik
Klubowicz
Klubowicz
Imię: Tomczysław ;)

Post autor: Tomzik » 15 mar 2022, 21:12

Please try to find E-learn DVD disc for Fiat Bravo - it is possible to get it on some websites.

It can help much, I found and repair wiring of rear sensor of lights leveling in my Delta using this DVD. It is not very easy to operate, looks like very oldschool program, but helps very much and shows the placing of every electric device in car (and much, much more of course :D ).

Unfortunately the same material for Delta was not distributed on DVD, it is only available on Fiat servers and you need to have an account there. That's why I suggest to use E-learn for Bravo, which is almost "twin" for Delta :)
Są: Lancia Delta 2,0 Multijet; Lancia Phedra 2,2 Multijet; Yamaha XJ 900S Diversion; SHL M11W
Były: Lancia Delta HPE 1,8 16V GT; Lancia Kappa 2,0 20V Turbo; Fiat Croma 2,0 T i.e., SFM Junak M10, Romet Ogar 205

kotsos4u

Post autor: kotsos4u » 16 mar 2022, 13:38

Tomzik pisze: 15 mar 2022, 21:12 Please try to find E-learn DVD disc for Fiat Bravo - it is possible to get it on some websites.

It can help much, I found and repair wiring of rear sensor of lights leveling in my Delta using this DVD. It is not very easy to operate, looks like very oldschool program, but helps very much and shows the placing of every electric device in car (and much, much more of course :D ).

Unfortunately the same material for Delta was not distributed on DVD, it is only available on Fiat servers and you need to have an account there. That's why I suggest to use E-learn for Bravo, which is almost "twin" for Delta :)

OMG 😱 Thank you so much my friend ! I downloaded the e-learn for Fiat Bravo and figured out the diagram !

I’m writing here the instructions in order to help anyone who needs the wire.

In order to find the reverse light wire on Lancia Delta 844 III you have to do the following :
Remove the plastic cover on the boot . When you open the trunk you see a plastic cover right in front of you on the stable part. Not on the part that opens . When you remove the plastic cover which has 3 screws you will see a loom with many wires going to a hole . With a sharp tool rip the black cover and find the wire . The color of the wire is grey with black strips . There attach your reverse camera wire and everything should work fine !

Awatar użytkownika
Tomzik
Klubowicz
Klubowicz
Imię: Tomczysław ;)

Post autor: Tomzik » 16 mar 2022, 15:59

You're welcome :)
Są: Lancia Delta 2,0 Multijet; Lancia Phedra 2,2 Multijet; Yamaha XJ 900S Diversion; SHL M11W
Były: Lancia Delta HPE 1,8 16V GT; Lancia Kappa 2,0 20V Turbo; Fiat Croma 2,0 T i.e., SFM Junak M10, Romet Ogar 205

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Instalacja elektryczna”